Conference Cancellation and Refund Policy
- We may have to cancel an event due to a situation outside our control; the unavailability of key personnel or key materials; or low booking numbers for an event. We will notify you of such a cancellation as soon as reasonably possible.
- For the purposes of this policy, situations outside our control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation: strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- You may cancel any booking by contacting us via Eventbrite or via email@example.com
- If you cancel more than 15 working days prior to the event in question a 75% refund will be applied.
- If you cancel within and including 15 working days of the event in question, you will be charged the full relevant fee.
- Such cancellation fees are to cover costs incurred by us as a result of your cancellations which will not be recoverable by us.
- Non-attendance; if you fail to attend an event without prior notice as stated above, you will be charged the full relevant fee.
Workforce Development Unit
City of York Council | Customer and Business Support Services | Workforce Development Unit | West Offices | Station Rise | York YO1 6GA
T: 01904 553017 E: firstname.lastname@example.org